Warranty Timelines for every Pebble product are mentioned along with the product description and are also provided inside the pebble product box.
In the event that you face any issues with your Pebble product, please contact us for faster resolution.
Pebble Warranty Guidelines
Customers should register on the Pebble website to register their product for warranty. You can register by clicking on this link https://www.pebblecart.com/register-your-product. You can connect with our customer service team if you face any issues.
- The pebble warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the pebble products only and is non-transferable.
- The warranty services are limited to repair or replacement of the product & are at the sole discretion of Pebble.
- The original Proof of purchase has the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase, and the GST number which is required for placing any warranty replacement queries. Pebble reserves the right to refuse to repair/service any product(s) in the absence of any of the above required to be presented for availing warranty services.
- If the issue is not resolved over call or email, we will arrange to pick up the device from your address, for repair or replacement. In case of the non-availability of the reverse-pickup facility at your location, We will request you to self-ship the product to our warehouse and share the tracking details with the Pebble customer service team.
- Pebble will at no point be responsible for any loss or damage during transit if you self-ship your product to us.
- Customers will have to self-ship the product if the product is older than 6 months from the date of purchase for any warranty claims related to Replacement.
- The customer should send the product in a safe package in this instance.
- The customer should confirm that he has taken a backup of all data (if any) in the product(s) and has taken all necessary precautions for the prevention of loss of any data whatsoever in the products(s). Pebble will not be held responsible/liable for the loss of any data whatsoever in the products(s). It is the customer’s responsibility to safeguard all such data prior to any request for repair and/or service.
- Pebble warranty coverage shall be limited only to provide repairs & rectification of the fault reported. In case a replacement is provided, it will be done with an equivalent condition device only, with or without packaging & accessories.
- Pebble shall not cover any liability or claim pertaining to any kind of rashes or skin allergy due to usage of Pebble products nor will be able to provide any repairs or replacement for such issues.
- While Pebble will make every effort to carry out repair at the earliest and dispatch it, we would like to make it clear that at any instance of the unavailability of spare parts or availability of a similar product, the specified time for replacement might extend and this shall be informed to the customer.
- In case of product replacement within the warranty period, if the product is out of stock, an upgraded model of the equivalent price will be offered. The customer will not be eligible for a gift card or refund and the warranty will continue as per the previous product purchase date.
Pebble Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- The product is not operated according to the instructions given in the instruction manual.
- In case of any damage to the product, repair by unauthorized persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, rodents, pets, accidental or incidental damage, spillage of any kind of liquid on the device, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging, non-specified charger usage, any kind of breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed by due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage.
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period of 12 Months (as determined by proof of purchase), even if the product is not in use during the warranty period for any reason.
- Worsening or peeling of the color of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.